New Painless Hemorrhoid Surgery without Cutting
Watch Dr. Rosenfeld’s commercial regarding hemorrhoids. He offers painless procedures in the office.
If surgery is needed his new doppler hemorrhoid surgery is:
- Non Cutting
- Same Day
- 5-day Recovery
- Very successful
The Dr. Rosenfeld Difference
No Cutting Doppler-guided stitches tie off and lift hemorrhoids back into place. The only hemorrhoid surgery without cutting painful nerves.
5-day Recovery This new surgery allows patients to recover from their DISCOMFORT in just 5 days. Traditional hemorrhoid surgery is PAINFUL and recovery can last 14 days.
Why continue to suffer in silence?
Same Day Surgery Revolutionary surgery is done as an outpatient. Patients go home within an hour after surgery.
Excellent Success New Doppler surgery has a 90% success rate at 3 years. Patients are very satisfied with the results and their recovery.
Q: What are hemorrhoids?
A: Hemorrhoids are venous cushions inside and outside the anus.
Q: Who has hemorrhoids?
A: Everyone has hemorrhoids, it is a part of our anatomy like fingers, toes, ears and nose.
Q: Who suffers from hemorrhoids?
A: 50% of Americans suffer from hemorrhoids which is roughly 150 million people!
Q: What causes hemorrhoids?
A: The precise cause of hemorrhoids is still unknown though it is often associated with lack of fiber in the diet. This can be helped by adding fiber to your diet so that stools can be softened, thereby causing lessening strain during bowel movements.
Q: What are hemorrhoid symptoms?
A: Itching, burning, bleeding, tissue coming out of the anus, and a painful lump in the rump.
How Are Hemorrhoids Treated?
Conservative therapies include:
- fiber, water, sitz baths, ointments (steroid and non steroid), steroid suppositories.
- A new supplement exists which works to shrink hemorrhoids. It is the active ingredient in orange peels called Diosmin. It is safe to take every day for maintenance. Unlike ointments and suppositories which are temporary and do not get to the root of the problem, this supplement works to shrink the hemorrhoids by decreasing the chronic venous insufficiency. Chronic venous insufficiency is the process which keeps the hemorrhoids enlarged.
Office based procedures:
- Sclerotherapy (internal hemorrhoids only)
- Rubber band ligation (internal hemorrhoids only)
- Infrared coagulation (internal hemorrhoids only)
- External hemorrhoid removal
- Single internal/external hemorrhoid removal
- Doppler guided hemorrhoid artery ligation and hemorrhoid lift (least painful). Highly recommended by Dr. Rosenfeld for patients with hemorrhoid symptoms refractory to conservative measures and office based procedures.
- Procedure for prolapse and hemorrhoids (PPH). Not painful but not as effective as the Doppler surgery.
- Old fashioned surgical removal of all 3 hemorrhoids. Most painful but lasts the longest. Not recommended unless it is done in an emergency.